FRONT TYRES DON'T LAST

LOU ROB

As above really.My front tyres only last about 1200 miles,is this normal for a modded 'r :?: The rear tyres last for ages.
I have tein coilovers(on the car when imported)and is lowered arond 60-80mm.I have had four wheel alignment done to the factory settings and it is still the same.
Could it be the camber :?: or could the power i'm running causing the front wheels to to toe out under load :?:
Is there a diffrent set up for modded r's :?:

Any help would be appreciatedbecause tyre bills are costing me a fortune :(

Keira

you have problems with your suspension geometery, either camber or toe settings i'd guess, i have really bad camber (havn't quite got round to getting it set up :oops:) on my drivers side and it kills the inside edge.

A

AZ STE

You have gone far to low and I think your going to find it very hard to get the correct alignment as all your components are going to be at really bad angles.If your going to stay this low your tyres are going to cook as your wishbones are going to be pointing that far upwards its going to hammer the inside of your tyres.
Ive managed to align mine properly with 40mm drop.

LOU ROB

what about the tein pillow ball top mounts :?:
Since I have the type RA without pillow ball mounts adding these might cure the problem :?:

A

AZ STE

Well with pillow ball mounts and camber bolts you are sure going to get more adjustment capabilities and looking at the adjustment slots you should be able to pull it back into line.

A

Anonymous

The toe was out on my last set of tires which wrecked them, car felt like poo to drive but all sorted now 8)