Front Exit Exhaust

Smo

Anybody have one floating around they want rid of?

I'm assuming they're pretty thin on the ground and I'll end up making one myself!

Smo

Cheers fella but I have just sourced one. Thanks for replying though.

Edit: Actually I think I have just bought the one you made (with the 3" elbow). I just did a search and came across a thread you posted in a while back. Was it this one?

If so, do you have any pictures of it complete or the mounting points etc?

Cheers bud!

Last edited:

Smo

Bit of a grey area. My last one was a 1990 H reg and failed at four different MOT stations - one before it even arrived because he heard it coming. Volume is the biggest issue but in the end I got it passed at my local Nissan dealership with a bung in.

paz

You can get electronically controlled baffles as well (is that what you meant?) - I think it's apexi or someone like that that make them

paZ

nathan

the bloke thats gonna make mine said it will have a lever on the side of it or maybe 2 then i can control it how i want . i told him i want completely free flowing also 95 db (for the track) and 89 db (for road when the police stop me lol) He said it will be a pain in the arse but seems confidant that its possible got. I know it will fuck with my fueling and such i will drive it in free flowing all the time just want the others for obvious reasons

vss irvine

mate believe me, ive tried all the tricks and those valves are gash!

just get a proper 3" system built and you wont have to keep messing about.

you can buy all the parts you need from jetex for £300. (cheaper if you buy from the u.s)

1ad1

Is a bigger system quieter?
I've got a goose, which I presume is 2.5 inch would that be louder than a 3 inch system?