Front bumper

Yodi

Hi guys looking for a decent front bumper, prefer uncut as I wont cut the fmic hole as big as most people do?

Ive looked on ebay and there's one on there but he wont post so must be able to post or at least bubble wrap so I can book a courier

Thanks, Yodi

Drift God

Hi guys looking for a decent front bumper, prefer uncut as I wont cut the fmic hole as big as most people do?

Ive looked on ebay and there's one on there but he wont post so must be able to post or at least bubble wrap so I can book a courier

Thanks, Yodi
Gtir-us? sure Bob can sort that out:)

Yodi

Thanks, I'll pay £100 for one if it's good I'm painting the whole car so colour isn't a major issue.

Mr B

Still can get them from Nissan, got one late last year for about 180GBP with all fixings.
you got an ARC for sale ?

Yodi

I've got an ARC intercooler but its from my old R32 GTR so will be way too big for the GTIR

Ive also got a BLITZ from one of my old 200 sx's so I will be fitting that :)

topdoggtir

Yodi, R32 Gtr or Gti-r, thinking of getting an r32 or r33 gtr.
Any good these cars now adays or would you prefer to go for an Evo 5/6?

Sorry to spam your for sale thread.

Yodi

Ive had many 32 GTR's, and thats what the huuuuge Arc intercooler is from, they are ver good cars but a little dated now.

It all depends what you need the car to be able to do

topdoggtir

Well put it this way, London roads, fast a to b car with decent space for the kids and does not cost an arm and a leg to run. Also reliable to use as an everyday car. Lol

Yodi

Space in the back of a 32 is lame, small and cramped you cant get an adult in the back if there is one infront.

Reliable they are, economical they aren't :)

this was about 470bhp, sold it in Sept 2011 in bits :D

GTIR1000

Ive got 2 bumpers 1 red and 1 ivory but been cut ive got plenty of bubble wrap £30 each just want them gone

Noz

I've got one uncut, only thing is it's had a hole cut for a side-exit exhaust. Nothing a bit of fibreglass can't fix, and as you're painting anyway....