Forum Changes

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I am making some needed changes to this place so if you notice some forums, sub-catagories missing just bare with me..

Rishi

Made some changes.. There is more to come.. I even have some parts being made up at my own cost to add to a new online shop which i want to add in..

Watch this space...

J

jpward

RishiGTiR said:
Made some changes.. There is more to come.. I even have some parts being made up at my own cost to add to a new online shop which i want to add in..

Watch this space...
Hey i hope you have not stole my business idea and are going to remain in TX for an extended period :lol:

Sounds like someone has a little free time kicking about too ;-)

Rishi

jpward said:
Hey i hope you have not stole my business idea and are going to remain in TX for an extended period :lol:

Sounds like someone has a little free time kicking about too ;-)

No no.. These parts are being made in the UK by friends in their respective businesses.. Its the best way to provide custom items as cheap as possible..

I actually don't have any free time.. i have LOADS on just now.. I was just taking a well deserved break!.. ;-)

J

jpward

RishiGTiR said:
No no.. These parts are being made in the UK by friends in their respective businesses.. Its the best way to provide custom items as cheap as possible..

I actually don't have any free time.. i have LOADS on just now.. I was just taking a well deserved break!.. ;-)
All sounds good keep things moving with the times :thumbsup:

Rishi

diesel weasel said:
you going for the world record for forum sections ?
No no! The GTR Forum wins that! :lol:
In fact there are loads of other clubs with far more forums..

This is just better organisation.. ;-)