fmic

houghy_1

Thats off a Nissan Skline R33 GTR.

pm andy chan(Mr GTiR) i think he may be able to source one??
I have a spare one at the moment but its spoken for.

Then youd need to get a pipe run made up as well ,
or bodge one(not recommended!!)

Be lokking at £150 for an R33 intercooler and probably the same again for a proper full hard pipe run.

Or you could always front mount the standard i.c.
like i used to,note the end tanks have been blanked and remade sticking out sideways

Heres my full run and R33 intercooler...

http://www.gtiroc.com/gallery/files/1/7/4/7/F0011.JPG

http://www.gtiroc.com/gallery/files/1/7/4/7/DSCF0007.JPG

Matt

houghy_1

AZ STE said:
I wonder who made that pipe run and R33 modified end tanks ??

Hmmmm,let me see:lol: :lol:

Why could it be you Ste:roll: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gotta say that pipe run and the quality of the welds really is top notch:notworthy:

Just gotta polish the pipe run when its sunny again;-)

Nice to see you still browsing the oc mate,
are you gonna make a come back or an appearance in the near future??

Matt

sunny scott said:
Don't forget, heat soak only happens when sitting still, any other time the intercooler is just as cold as a front mount.
not strictly true as a top mount won't have the same airflow as a front mount when you're driving, but yeah you will only get heat soak when sitting in traffic.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Wont fitting an fmic slightly increase the torque figure somewhat - not interested in hp figures, but I am interested in torque figures.

A

AZ STE

Pete said:
ste will be back 1 day ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol: 8) :thumbsup:

Mortgage paid Jan 1st 2007 ,still gutted at the old R being abused still; looking to buy a Clio V6 blue just love the look of these seriously FAT or F348.

Yes I will be out again next year Matt sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
Cambridge_pulsar said:
not strictly true as a top mount won't have the same airflow as a front mount when you're driving, but yeah you will only get heat soak when sitting in traffic.
Would say this is true as after a session's racing on knockhill the intercooler is stone cold,the air is directed by the scoop and tunnled into the intercooler, the only place for it to go is through the intercooler and out from underneath.