firstly to say hi and secondly a question

Godzilla

yeah his email is the same as the guy i got it from everything seems fine , what were the issues do u no as i cant find any with reading through the links

topdoggtir

If your happy with the car then thats fine, just that he signed up on the site, a week or so later he says his mate has played around with the car and spoilt it, next its up for sale, but if all is fine, then have great motoring....

Godzilla

i just spoted he said his mate messed with the profec 2 (what a tit why would u even mess with something thats not urs) anyway as its been redone i have a couple of bits of paper with settings on it for low and high boost, so will stick to this unless i gewt it on a RR and get them to check it,

was there any other issues he forgot to tell me about ?

TBH i think he buys and sells cars on the side as he took my mint FTO plus money for it and two days later tells me my fto is for sale so think he just insures em for a month then moves em on with a bit of profit, sound guy though, i only went for it really as i spotted it on gumtree from the original owner saying he had to sell it off to fund his crashed daily drive, so went for it

on a side note were he said about being able to get cheap insurance iv not wanted to make it void to save a few quid so insured it as what it is .

Last edited:
R

Rubix Cube

It'll be hidden behind the dash no doubt. The Profec B Spec II doesn't have TT controls.

popeye

I always find its a good idea to stay in contact with the previous owner, they may have some very valuable input, always worth a go.

Godzilla

i have lots of bits of paper from the owner who bought most of the upgrades with settings on etc but im going to try and email him with a few questions when i get the time as the guy i got it from didnt no much as he had it a short time,