Finally got the car mapped

bopper

finally got round to taking my car to engine advantages, its been off the road for two years now, was happy with the results the car made 320bhp at a bar, so not to bad really.

bopper

its actually got a power fc, gt3071r z32 maf 700cc injectors, wasnt really looking to push the power to much as still on standard internals

Fusion Ed

Oops my bad, ok id have thought to have seen more than 320 on that at 1 bar. Some of the best setup gt28s can get that but 3071 are usually nearer 350. still i highly doubt you'll have any issues with that.

noriek2003

its actually got a power fc, gt3071r z32 maf 700cc injectors, wasnt really looking to push the power to much as still on standard internals
i really dont see the point of spending the money on all of that tbh to then go and get 320bhp, plus you have a rad in the boot dont you :der: ?

you could've done 320bhp on a standard car with an exhaust, filter, fuel pump, a bleed valve and if you really wanted to push the boat out an ebay intercooler kit :lol:

any plans to push things further in the future ?

bopper

yes im building another engine with uprated internals, but money at the minute is tight and i didnt want to over tune this engine then go and blow it up before the other one is ready, so i just went for a very safe figure to be fair to paul at engine advantages he had a very quick play then first run up made 311 second run up made 320 and i said thats fine leave it there, im sure the car can make more, but i just want to use it rather than worry about blowing something up without the money to replace it.

Gav_Kara

yes im building another engine with uprated internals, but money at the minute is tight and i didnt want to over tune this engine then go and blow it up before the other one is ready, so i just went for a very safe figure to be fair to paul at engine advantages he had a very quick play then first run up made 311 second run up made 320 and i said thats fine leave it there, im sure the car can make more, but i just want to use it rather than worry about blowing something up without the money to replace it.
fair play mate i understand what u mean!!!!