FINALLY GOT MY BUMPER (finished except lights)

J

J-GTi-R

Well get out there and do it then, you've only got 3 days to finish it :wink:

A

antilag

your gap between the bonnet and grill section looks smaller then all the others :cry:

gtir303

TO BE HONEST I USED TO WORK IN A BODY SHOP AND IT WAS LUCKY ,CAUSE IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST FITTING BUMPERS EVER,BUT WITH A PLAY TIDYED UP SOME BITS AND BOBS AND SEEMS OK

A

antilag

i still dnt understand how the gaps smaller as it hits the bottom of the head lights so it cnt cum up anymore?

F

flying postman

shiney u changed the colour of the whole car looks different or is it the light

gtir303

cheers people just got get some lights that fit right as the ones that came with it look pants when i put them in

A

Anonymous

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I BUY THE SAME.

it s impossible to find it in France ! :?

A

Anonymous

I look this post and the pistures about tan times by day .... :cry: and more I see it more I want this bumper ... :cry:

Do you think that I am ill ? :?

A

Anonymous

Last question:

Wich light to put in this bumper ? ...

Iv' got two Cibié oscar+ and a crawl of lighting, can I use my actual parts ???

gtiroz

Administrator
Staff member
(sorry, can't resist)

Do you think that I am ill ?
yes, but only as ill as anyone who likes making the front of their beautiful nissan look like an mitsubishi :x
and only slightly more ill than people who stick skyline badges on their pulsar :?
but not as quite as ill as people who put neon lights under their cars :p

lights fitting - just ask the bumper manufacturer the dimensions of those gaping nose holes...

personally i'd be mounting them in the non-riceboy original bumper in the nice blank spots that are perfectly designed for them 8)
shalom
[call me a traditionalist]