Fantasy Footy GTI-R Championship08

rayman75

right the footy season is nearly here, and its time to put you mangerial skills to the test.

simply click on the link below
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

either re-register if you done it last year or register for the first time, name you team and buy your players.
then when you have done all that join the GTI-R Championship08 by clicking on the link to join a league and enter the league number 193657-117958.

and that is it, you can make as many transfers as you like up until the beginning of the the actual premier league starts.

snoon

I was already in. Think if you have been on before and been in to pick a team your automatically entered into previous leagues.

Shaun

Garef

I just want to start the banter on this one and declare that I will be the champion with my vast tactical knowledge.

Oh and to throw in a good one, me and my family played this last year, my mum was in the league as well, she was picking her team one day, she turned and asked my dad if playing 5 at the back would be too crowded. ;-)

Women and football.

rayman75

well i ran away with the league last year, im hopeing for a bit more compatition this year round. :lol: ;-)