F*cking B*stards stole my R

jonee

r

mate i feel for you.

i my self have had 4 attempts of some thieving b'stard trying to get my R

it now sits on a 4 post ramp with the air supply cut off,its chained to the ramp by all 4 wheels.and there are two imbobilised cars parked underneath it.its alarmed and has everything power wise removed.

and still the f u c k ing useless f u c ks try to get in.

i could not imagine losing my old grey pooher.

good luck in the hunt for your car mate.

jonee

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I know what your going through mate and I feel for you :cry: :cry: I had mine stolen off my driveway just over a year ago in the middle of the night. Foo kers got onto my house and nicked the keys :evil:

Don't give up all hope though mate as I got mine back in 100% condition 9 weeks later, police found it locked up in a pub car park.

Good luck

Hannie

not another one..

i had mine stolen a year ago this month so i know what your going through... there is no expression for them. i can see your pretty close to where mine got stolen... if you give me some details i'll have a look around here for you- you never know might be similar people doing this.

S

Stevie-Boy

This is painful to read mate, can't imagine how you feel right now. Our laws on light fingered scum are too lax, this would never happen if the twats were robbed of their fingers when caught. :evil:

J

Jonny_gti-r

just wish i'd have seen the fooker at it. there is no doubt i'd be in a lot of trouble right now.

kyepan

Sorry to hear about your misfortune dude, just thinking about how you say they got in. They must be trained in fitting alarms by trade, or atleast understand how to wire/bypasss them, perhaps the rozzas will be farmiliar with their trade mark tactics. And they must have known where the bonnet switch was, or could see it through the mesh. You never know who is looking under your bonnet when your showing off the engine bay at a cruise. :shock:

Bloke who came to fix my clifford cut all the wires in one go and built them into a new connector block in matter of a couple of minutes, the box was not hidden very well intially (glove box).. so it is not so hard if you know what your doing. he had the box pre prepared with the laptop software so he could plug it in and go. Some alarm fitters just chuck them under the seat.

still, heart goes out to ya bro, must be gutting, hope you get it back safe and sound.

J

C

carpy100

mate im gutted for you. im going straight out to buy a removeable steering wheel. if theyre pros theyre gonna have it i spose.can u just put a pair of mull grips on a removeable boss tho? does anybody know :?:

celicaGT4st205

Sorry to hear it mate, im gutted for you. Reading this topic has made me realise that if some theiving scum really wants your car they WILL take it even if it has alarms/immobs etc.

So, after realising this after reading your post I have been and purchased one of those new bling diskloks off ebay. chrome disklok

It cost £55.99 and is better than paying the £79.99 that halfords ask for it.

I have a clifford concept 300 which is a cat 1 alarm and imobiliser, and i also have a cat 2 immobiliser. Even with these I dont feel my car is safe anymore.

But also, an alarm is only as good as the person who fits it.

mattygti-r

get a tracker , only way

end of the day , old car, people know what they are, goign to get it one way or another :cry:

alarms, weather it be CAT1, etc or whatever are pretty much usless,

they will always get what they want, if not at first attempt then at a later date

Edited, I could see that comment getting under peoples skin, think before you type Matt

Keira

kyepan said:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune dude, just thinking about how you say they got in. They must be trained in fitting alarms by trade, or atleast understand how to wire/bypasss them, perhaps the rozzas will be farmiliar with their trade mark tactics. And they must have known where the bonnet switch was, or could see it through the mesh.
an alarm system is only as good as whoever fits it and the majority seem to be fitted by lazy tossers :(. Most fitters will do it in the quickest and easist way for the job to be done, bonnet switch will always normally be in the same place :roll: sirens not hidden, wiring not up to much :( its only someone who gives a real s.h.i.t about what they do that will go through the effort of doing a top notch job on installing an alarm.

Having had to break into my own car after foolishly shutting both sets of keys in the boot :shock: :lol: and the alarm locking the car up :roll: :lol: i was suprised at how easily i got back in it without damaging anything :(

I could've been in the car, had the bonnet up and the alarm silenced in under a minute and had the car away :(

i've said it before and i'll say it again, there's some very easy to unplug and remove bits under the bonnet that will completely prevent the car from starting, get a steering lock and a clamp aswell.

If they dont turn up without a hi-ab on a flat bed lorry they aint getting it.

sorry to hear its been nicked :cry:

A

alfyboy

dirty thieving scum, f"cking scum of the f"cking earth, :x
sorry to hear about this mate, gutted for you :cry:

J

Jonny_gti-r

Been onto my insurance company again last night to find out what the situation is! The car had my personal number plate on it and they told me to contact the dvla so i can retain it, the dvla told me unless the car turns up then i can't get my plate registered onto another car for a minimum of 12 months!!!!! This fookin job just gets worse!!!!

Next one was that if it doesn't turn up then i lose 2-3 years no claims depending on circumstances :roll: and i'll have no chance of getting another one as i can't get a quote under 2k.

I am so F*cking ****** off now that i'll probably have to buy a s h i t t e r just to get insurance at a reasonable price.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You lot have all been great though with your sympathy so i thank you for that.

cheers
jon

SickBoy

Mine has Cat 1 alarm & imobiliser parked in the garage that is also alarmed and has 4 pad locks on each door and i still worry :cry:

Lee

boucherie

Sorry to hear about this mate, i worry about leaving my car anywhere. If you try to give out as much detail as possible then you never know someone might spot it.
also you might want to put a thread up on the nissangtir.co.uk forum as well to get as many people aware as possible aware of whats happened

think il be buying a disclok very soon and put it on with the wheels turned so they cant push it onto a flatbed

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
You'll obviously lose 2 years no claims as your making a claim and they cant claim any money back off of an unknown tp.

Good luck!

Aimee

antgtir

I have the disk lock, wheel clamp and cat1 alarm and immobiliser and as others do i still worry and find myself looking out of the windows to make sure the R is still there. Every sound that is made outside i hear, i think now my hearing has evolved to bat like sences lol.

Hope the police find your R in pristene condition mate, sorry to hear about your loss defo not easy times grrr.

Goodluck, Ant. :wink: