extended wheelstuds

pete-r

cant get my new buddyclubs on due to my 4 pots so im going for extended wheelstuds.ive done a search and come up with 80mm? from rallynuts.problem is ive been on there website for ages and cant find them :( :oops: .can anyone give me a direct link to where i can order them from ?and does anyone know the exact sizes to order?

cheers,pete.

BenD

Im in the same boat as you Pete, i take it you have a 43mm offset aswell then?

ill be getting mine from Carnoisseur aswell! Cheers for that Steve :wink:

Ben

pete-r

BenD said:
Im in the same boat as you Pete, i take it you have a 43mm offset aswell then?

ill be getting mine from Carnoisseur aswell! Cheers for that Steve :wink:

Ben
yeah your right ben.are you using spacers aswell?if so what size?

BenD

Rang Carnoiseur up today. they do a full set of long studs plus 5mm, 10mm and 15mm spacers. the kits are made by H&R and cost £84 iirc

Ring the ilford branch and ask for TJ and he will be able to sort it out!!

where did you get 20 notes from Steve? they said they could do each stud at £4.99 EACH :shock: so i was a bit confused :?

Ive got 300mm hispecs with billet 4's calipers, but aint fitted them yet, so i dont know if i need spacers just yet, but ill try in a few days, if it stops raining :roll:

BenD

Lucky bugger :p

Looks like skiddus got hold of some Vauxhall studs then :!: :?

he aint been around for a while :(

pete-r

Major_Sarcasm said:
I just got some from Carnoisseur. I asked for 14mm diameter, 15mm longer than standard - had them in 2 days.
I ordered these today aswell.When they say 14mm they only mean 14mm at the hub end ,dont they?so the standard nuts will still fit on?Have you fitted yours yet?

BenD

Just to mention that i put my 300mm hispecs on today, with the billet 4 caliper, and found that i will need spacers at least 15mm thickness as my buddys wont fit on!

really fooooked me off :evil:

did you use spacers Pete??