Exhuasting!!

stumo

With an attitude like yours i'm surprised you've had any answers at all.

Sensayuma? doubt it.

A

Aj82

Rishi, I kno you gave me the answer, thank u, but you posted it after i had written my reply, sorry. The info you gave was greatful, but i hate it wen you ask a question an get abuse for it, whats the point, its ment to be an owners club where everyone provides their knowledge an help which you an a couple of others av dun, but others av not! Looks like a will b sticking to the de-catted mongoose. What other systems are good quality for the R? Scorpion??

T

Trent

i would stick with the goose mate, the newer gooses are quieter than the old ones me thinks. oh :welcome: by the way

:drum: :rockon:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Aj82 said:
Rishi, I kno you gave me the answer, thank u, but you posted it after i had written my reply, sorry. The info you gave was greatful, but i hate it wen you ask a question an get abuse for it, whats the point, its ment to be an owners club where everyone provides their knowledge an help which you an a couple of others av dun, but others av not! Looks like a will b sticking to the de-catted mongoose. What other systems are good quality for the R? Scorpion??

Have a look at the 3" Janspeed or you can have your own custom 3" Exhaust with silencer made up...

You should clear noise restrictions with that...

Rishi

SickBoy

Dude you wanna get yourself one of these bad boys :roll: :lol: :lol:

Would look cool with the neons ;-)

:welcome: by the way

Lee

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you're a mechanic, buy one of these from ATP turbo and knock a dual exit system up, noisy for on boost, quiet for off boost.:eek:k:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

If you want a 3" japspeed one pm me mate , also welcome to gtiroc , dont worry that the welcom most people get when they come on here lol