Exhaust Wanted

Smo

Hey guys, I'm after an exhaust for my R - preferably a 3" decat system from turbo back. I'm not all that concerned about the tip but would prefer a large (4"+) cut or slash cut.

Cheers.

Smo

Thanks guys but I need a system from turbo back really - my downpipe is dented to buggery and despite repairs decides to start blowing again within a week or so - I want rid of it.

- Just seen the full system on eBay, cheers! I want it!

whytie

ive got a straight through from the de cat section to tail pipe . No back box so its pretty loud. in really got condition im jus swapping it from one of my old pusar thats a not as loud

Smo

Unfortunately I ran into some problems before. Got cash waiting guys and still looking for the right exhaust!

Last edited:

Smo

Davie Houston said:
Got a cat back mongouse with 5" slash cut tail pipe.
De-cat box, and a standard front pipe and elbow buddy
Decat box? What's the difference between that and a decat pipe bud?

Still rubber from the night before when i replied, just the standard de cat pipe matey with a box in it.
Will grab a piccy the morra and post it up for ya to see.

Jon Olds

Got a std front pipe (flat spot on corrugations: no leaks) either a cat bypass pipe or a hollow cat plus a quiet magnex stainless system 4" tail or a loud stainless with a 6" end.
Sunderland
Wont post

olliecast

i got a magnex catback and decat you can have real cheap if you can source a down pipe. pm me if your iterested