Exclusive tuning?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Is this for "tuning" or bodywork?

I've looked on their FB page and they only seem to show photos of bodywork/paintwork.

Also I noticed that they are working on a Skyline GTR of an owner local to me with over 1000bhp.

I'd say if you are looking for bodywork to be completed and his Skyline GTR is in there I'd say it should be ok.

After all he's pedantic, so I'd say you'd be ok, unless anyone suggests otherwise.

Last edited:
Change of plan. Going to Bob in Southend now!

Time to get this thing back on the road...

Next job: insurance... £1400 for a 37 year old seems a little unreasonable...

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I didn't know Bob did any tuning, just mechanics and breaking. - I would have thought you'd be better going to see Fusion Ed.

I didn't know Bob did any tuning, just mechanics and breaking. - I would have thought you'd be better going to see Fusion Ed.

I'm not tuning, just refreshing a very tired, unused for 7 years, car! All fluids, any dried up rubber etc...

Kept trying to make it happen with Ed but gave up in the end.....

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm sure Bob can do all that, and understand now why you don't need a tuner.

Has Bob still got lots of parts like that on the shelf? - I'm sure at one point he said he was getting out of GTiRs and was going to switch to GTRs and his Fiat 500 business.

Fusion Ed

Sorry HotJambalaya, I can be trouble to get hold of sometimes and have actually been making extra effort since new year to get back to everyone. Trouble is these days people have so many methods by which they try and contact me these days, I can at times struggle to keep up.

Good luck with the R though, more on the road the better.