EVO MR FQ300

celicaGT4st205

He booted it up behind me on the dual cabbageway so I moved over. Then the lights turned red and he moved into the left hand lane. I rolled up next to him in the right.

He started revving, i looked over and he wasnt even looking at me, he was just staring at the lights. OK I thought. I increase the revs to a steady 6k rpm, lights turn green. He lets off the clutch a split second before me, but no fear I thought, I let off the clutch and get straight past him.

I pulled about 3 car lengths on him by the time we hit 3 figure speeds(KPH:D).

I then brake, give him a courtesy wave and then he shoots past me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mattygti-r

Fast Guy said:
If you pulled 3 car lengths, how many would we pull? :lol:
:lol: evo was prb just toying,

if i remember you got whoopped by a GTIR on here that was just 300bhp

and evos arnt slow

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
mattygti-r said:
Fast Guy said:

and evos arnt slow
I've never been beaten by a Gtir (yet) only a Ferrari and a Skyline, both 450bhp ish and then only just :wink:

The 430bhp Evo I went against might not have been slow, but I beat him and have the video to prove it :p :lol:

celicaGT4st205

mattygti-r said:
Fast Guy said:

and evos arnt slow
Yeah, that was when I was having all sorts of fuel cut problems. And a Pulsar weighs about the same as a pea.
Evo's are heavier than mine.

He wasnt playing, was deadly serious and embarassed in the end.

GTiRlover

Couldn't have a better start to my bank holiday weekend reading that :lol: I'd LOVE to come across an Evo or scooby... :twisted:

GTiR_Mic

GTiRlover said:
Couldn't have a better start to my bank holiday weekend reading that :lol: I'd LOVE to come across an Evo or scooby... :twisted:
I have managed 2 Scoobys and a motorbike in mine so far 8)

Michael

S

Stoned

GTiR_Mic said:
GTiRlover said:

Michael
A motorbike?!

It surely cant have been a sport bike. My mates Ninja 600 can comfortable go faster than mine from pretty much every speed and i've got over 300bhp.

Ninja may only be a 600cc but it's got 130bhp and only weighs 200kg. Should beat most cars.

pete-r

Stoned said:
GTiR_Mic said:
GTiRlover said:

Michael
A motorbike?!

It surely cant have been a sport bike. My mates Ninja 600 can comfortable go faster than mine from pretty much every speed and i've got over 300bhp.

Ninja may only be a 600cc but it's got 130bhp and only weighs 200kg. Should beat most cars.
Yeah i second that.Bikes,not just sports bikes,are seriously quick.Got to bear in mind the whole power to weight ratio.The biker probably wasnt interested,especially if he thought your driving was,nt up to scratch.

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
iv out dragged 2 bikes :D

Yup so have I :twisted: , I raced another across country a few weeks ago 8) , And anybody who recons he wasn't trying you can f*ckoff lol, because as I turned off he slowed right down and gave me the thumbs up :wink: :D .

rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i nailed a ninja in my first R - put a post up about it but peeps called me a bullshiiterr, well guess what - i DID nail the barsteward :evil: the guy kept looking round in disbelief - that was until i got past him :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've kept up with a few bikes from low speed say 30-90ish and even pissed one smart arse off that pulled up in front of me at the lights when he couldn't shake me from a standing start. :roll:

nismoboy

I killed an r6 a few weeks ago, from a rolling start all the way upto 110mph i left him and when he eventually caught up he gave me the thumbs up.

GTiR_Mic

Stoned said:
GTiR_Mic said:
GTiRlover said:

Michael
A motorbike?!

Im running over 300 bhp as well mate, it was deff a 600 cc bike, never noticed what kind it was, to busy on boost going past him :lol:

Michael

Dooie Pop Pop

i totally agree about race bikes you dont stand a chance in a straight line. i did chew the rear end of a ninja once, all the way up one of my local tracks. dont know how big his engine was but two up he couldn' t pull away from me :lol:
went round a big round corner together i pulled into the outside lane to give us both room and we went for it, 2nd gear action! :D i know he was trying as his front wheel was lifting of the deck :shock: but with his passenger banging their legs against him he gave up :lol:

on him own he' d have wasted me i know but he still gave me a big thumbs up when we got to the the next big round corner 8)

back on topic :lol: not tangled with an fq300 but i did come back from june' s pts with an fq320 owned by a mate. it produced slightly more than what it says in the tin.
we compared boost a few times on the way home and im very happy to say i had no trouble leaving him despite the fact i kept it in 5th all the way :lol:
i did watch him dispatch one of those crossfire thingy' s with no problems at all 8)

N

norbx

If i remember rightly the FQ part stands for F*cking quick?? this guy called dean berdebt had one by me and has sold it now after just 2,000 miles (i think he does dodgey dealings)