EVO 6 K&N filter

chrisniss91

I've done a search and havent found that much on it[:(] Has anyone got this filter the one forge supplies[?] As i thinking of getting rid of the blitz sus filter and heard this is massive [:)]

andygtir

yeah mate i've got one, its massive only just fits!

i got mine from forge, comes with everythinng you need to fit (except the bolts to fit the adaptor to the maf)only takes 5minutes to fit... well worth it, the noise is awsome... it's definately the loudest induction roar i've ever heard, the chirps and flutters from the turbo are quality[8D]

i'll e-mail you some pictures[:)]

andy

A

Anonymous

Can you Mail me or post the pics. duncan.lang@jci.com

Ta!

Dunc

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if pac man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening to repetitive music."

A

Anonymous

Im prety sure I have one. Just posted my bay pics on the members page.

Si.

andygtir

i payed £162 inc vat and p&p.

the bracket is just a 'L' shaped piece of metal, connected to one of the bolt holes left by the old air box and the other end connects to once of the bolts connecting the filter adaptor plate to the maf.

andy

andygtir

it barely fits in the space left by the old air box :D the filter is 7inches at its base and 6.25 inches long.

if there's enough space to fit it in the gti i can't see why it wouldn't work - the maf connection for the gtir is 3.5inches, if yours is different you may have to modify the adapter plate that forge supplies.

sunny gti dude yhm 8)

i could post the pics up here but someone will have to host them for me.

andygtir

you should already have them, i posted them about 10minutes ago...the transfer may take some time, damn 56k modem :(

S

SunnyGTi2.0

Here they are:
(I resized them.. they where to big :))

Looks massive!