Estimates on power...?

Shaun

:D Hi Stomski,i've just been outside to have a look at my bonnet catch to see if you can get at it from underneath the car,but it looks as though you're gonna have to remove the bumper mate :wink:

GTIR1000

i was running 0.8 bar on a bleedvalve i was expecting about 260bhp as saw another chap get 265 or somehting was surprised with 278 want more power now though after seeing other people so gonna turn her back to 1 bar. i was impressed with dee1 run of 350 or whatever it was he said he was hoping for a bit more though

D

disco dave

right lets clear this up first
i aint no lier like u lot seem to think i am these pistons r hardened pistons not forge ones
std piston is drage 2 54c pistons
the ones in the car r grade 5 75 ff pistons
i have a a friend that works for nissan technical departemt apparently after 6 months they knew that he had problems with pistons etc so they designed a better set that u can get if stomski was to put up partnumber of recipt that i gave him for them u canm phne nissan ur selfs
i dnt realy care wot u lot think but i dnt like the fact that u lot make me look like a lier and it sould be about 350 bhp as it was as fast and afster than kerions and has easy potentila of 1.3 bar with everything set up properly

also stomski i think there getting more fed up of the constant comments about the car thats all enjoy being different mate who realy gives a fcuk wot those dciks think anyway i never did.

S

stomski

just wanted to know ppls opinions of expected power :?

got alot of nice comments at the PTS meet, so that'll do for me :D

woteva pistons its got, its still fast as fck (for me anyway) and id be happy with anything around the 300bhp mark.

i did not want to start anything else, just a few figures to go by when i take it to get tuned.

over and out :wink:

dave, i'll let you know what it gets on the rollers mate :D

S

stomski

just wanted to know ppls opinions of expected power :?

got alot of nice comments at the PTS meet, so that'll do for me :D

woteva pistons its got, its still fast as fck (for me anyway) and id be happy with anything around the 300bhp mark.

i did not want to start anything else, just a few figures to go by when i take it to get tuned.

over and out :wink:

dave, i'll let you know what it gets on the rollers mate :D

Keira

disco dave said:
it was as fast and afster than kerions and has easy potentila of 1.3 bar with everything set up properly
Dave i've never told you this but i used to leave the handbrake on slightly so you didn't feel like you'd wasted your time building it :wink: :lol:

coxie

:p :? :? :? :? nissan only do one grade of piston. my best mate works at middlehurst nissan in st helens and said its bollocks :roll: :roll: :roll: