Electric windows (again)

gtirneil

Neither window works, checked the fuse its not that, had the switches out and they look fine, couldit be my alarm?

Any help would be appricated.

Its a toad alarm but im not sure what model. I read a post about somebody having problems with some kind of control box on a toad alarm that controlled the windows but cannot find the post again!

Cheers

Neil

gtirneil

Im guessing the switches are hard as fcuk to find, unless i go to Nissan who will charge me more than the cars worth :cry:

A

Anonymous

ive got the same problem and its the switches :evil: let me know if you find anyone who's got any and if he's got another one :D

J

jaygtir

try to find a breakers with any 3 door sunny with electrics. mate of mine found one and works fine in mine

DRC

I would put it down to the drivers switch cluster, mine just gone. cost me 20quid from a scrappers.

gtirneil

Neither side switches work for the windows, but the other switches on the cluster work (passanger door lock etc..), hoping to have new switches soon because the clips on mine have broke anyway, what are the motors like for going? im a complete mong with this stuff :oops:

S

stomski

i managed to get a drivers side switch for £30 when my last 1 went :wink:

scrappy or some spares shop is where i got mine, cheeky git wanted £100 at first, but just pulled out £30 and said thats all ive got :wink: :D

O

Olly

2nd hand ones won't last long, so i bought a new one all £140 quids worth and she's lovely :lol: :lol: 8)