Ecu Info

harrm

Does anybody here run a Jun ECU. Struggling to find somebody who can remap it. Are these outdated? Or are they a good ecu I don't know and can't seem to find much online about them.

LeeSmith

Does anybody here run a Jun ECU. Struggling to find somebody who can remap it. Are these outdated? Or are they a good ecu I don't know and can't seem to find much online about them.
No I have Nistune, I used to have a Mines ECU on my old one 20 years ago - no one could map that either, I'm not sure if that's possible now.

Marvymarv

Send it back to Jun, I’m sure they will help, they are really helpful, remember Japan isn’t uk etc and it’s a can do attitude, rather than the shit attitude of British people.

astarozna

I don’t think that they are remappable, just like mines, nistune and others. They run a board on stock ecu with some sort of a universal “tune” but each engine is different. I wouldn’t trust them specially when engine prices are rising. I might be wrong so ask around

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Just buy either Motec, Haltec or Link ECU

These old ECU's (inc Nitune) are showing their age.
I ran the Nistine ECU, but it didn't detect detonation when I had a reasonable amount under low load.

Quite honestly, I'd buy the best MODERN brain for your car you can.
Don't scrimp on one of the most important bits to controll your car.

Plus these modern ECU's are better at controlling spark if you update it with coils from a R35 GTR or similar.