Ebay Joker...

O

Odin

It could be repaired but whats the point its only worth 3k in good nick :roll: .

Heres another ebay joker that thinks he can get over £3600 for a rebuilt engine lol :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4603788528&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

I can get my own engine built to a far higher speck a lot less than that :roll: , I'd say it was worth no more than 2k max :? .

Its only got pistons/cams and a head gasket, And the pistons are the pretty cheap ones from the states.

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

campbellju said:
its blisteringly quick and flattens anything (porsches, ferraris, cossies, evos, scoobys, nobles)
Oh the irony. Looks like he got flattened for a change.
lmao :lol: and its listed as a convertable :? does this mean they cut him out of it then? :shock:

looking at that id be dead suspect about that engine :?

didn' t we see that amusing pipe run posted on here not so long ago???

antgtir

Two words, WRITE OFF!!

Another one bites the dust.

Rob: I think your one has his head in the clouds lmao :lol: :roll:

Ant.

Ricky_GTi-R

A remember seeing this car on Ebay just before i bought my 1 actually, looked like a sh1tter even then, so god knows how bad it is now, with or without the front damage :roll:

Ricky

c20ona

Anyone notice the back of the car ?. I know it's covered in ice but that looks like it's been in a rear end shunt = pretzle chassis. :?

Kenny