dump valves

G

gazzab60

hi there im after a dump valve but dont know what one to get im after a loud one and shiny would be nice.

also has any1 heard of borla exhausts are they any good

cheers gary

Moved to Tuning & Upgrades

S

stomski

run a search mate, as theres loads of threads on 'dump valves' and peoples opinions...

ive had 3 pulsars and had:

-bailey
-forge
-hks ssq

and to date my favourite was the forge, nice and loud :twisted: :wink: which ive got now, you can certainly here me coming (said my neighbour) :wink:

pete-r

im happy with the hks ssqv,but if you want really loud go for the turbosmart supersonic :wink: ,i think thats what its called.

antgtir

nismoboy said:
do it properly and get a re-circ :wink:
I know this question shouldn't be in this section but hey the topic is here lol.

Is there any benefit from fitting an upgraded HKS Recirc Valve to a standard R??

Ive just removed a dv i had as the car didnt seem to like it all that much, so something that will help the car and still be as a standard fitting is an option, cheers.

Ant. :wink:

JIMMYBACK

ive a a hks super sequential...a bailey twin evo 6 and sard r2d2
im sticking wiv the later :D nice n noisy when u boot it :D pretty steathly when u dont 8)

hmmm

I would go for the loudest one you can find 8) .
I think the Turbosmart Megasonic or the Turboxs Type-H-RFL are the loudest ones available. Correct me if i'm wrong.

$

$ven

Re: ...

hmmm said:
I would go for the loudest one you can find 8) .
I think the Turbosmart Megasonic or the Turboxs Type-H-RFL are the loudest ones available. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Turboxs-H-RFL all the way! sounds freakin awesome! Just wack it on as it comes out of the package, works 100%. (with original boost that is) Also everything is included (welding pipes for alu and stainless) cheap as chips on ebay... One of few valves that even make a lot of noise at low boost...
btw RFL stands for Real F*ckin Loud, and that says enough...