Dump Valves

G

GTiRich

I bought mine from impossible performance in kent. the guy was really good. He was just putting together a showroom when i went along. Would definately reccomend them

G

GTiRich

To be honest mate i cant remember it was over a year ago now :shock: . I think it was around the £160 mark. Aint 100%sure tho. He offered to fit it free aswell

hmmm

Is it really that loud (110db)?

How loud is it compared to the Turbosmart Megasonic and other dump valves?

G

GTiRich

Once the boost is upped it's fooking loud. My dad and neighbours say they can hear a whoosihing sound long before they hear or see the rest of my R coming. It makes grown men soil themselves in fear. If you pull up next to someone on the motorway and dump, you always see the driver jump and shit themselves

G

GTiRich

The first time i had it on i thought it was shit. Sounded like a snake. When i drove it for the first time at a bar it was awesome. the first time i lifted off the throttle i ducked for cover and slamed the brakes on coz i thought something had gone in the engine bay. No1 can quite believe how loud it is

hmmm

8)

Which exhaust do you have because if you can hear the Dump Valve over a Mongoose ... :shock:

Does anyone know how this compares to the Turbosmart Megasonic?

pete-r

i found out why its been ages .because its still in fu$$in australia!!! :evil: :evil: 3-5 days delivery my fu$$in arse! :evil: :evil: .

G

GTiRich

Oh dear mate. Cancel ya order and buy it from impossible performance. They hold them in stock so as soon as ya pay for it you get it :wink:

pete-r

na, i found out today mate that thats who POTN gets theres from.but if i cancel the order i should get it direct from impossible performance for cheaper.

G

GTiRich

Yeah deffo cancel and go through impossible. Much better customer service there too

L

leeboy

Ive got a bailey double piston type, i get loads of wastegate chater even on full boost. The bloke i bought it off said it had a hybrid turbo, but i dont think it has, does everybody get the same sort of chatter?, caus it sounds fooking awsome. I bought my bailey second hand for 20 squid, it came off a scooby, works fine.