dp motorsport..read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOU ROB

To be fair, Vinny is down to earth and is trying to get the company back up and running properly and to get a good name for himself and the guys that work there. At the end of the day, he was a customer there and saw an oppertunity to take it over when the original DP went down the pan.
Alan and Paul who work there are spot on blokes.

Vinny has some monster cars coming out to play this summer, 2 of which is the a.m.s evo 9, last dynoe'd at 960 bhp and my pulsar gtir. He is a car nut to say the least.

mckelvr

lou he is certanly not a spot on bloke he talks shite (he told me he would refund me the money for weeks then he point blank refused to) with quotes like "do you know who i am etc etc" as for the rest of them in there it was just lie after lie after lie with them it is one garage i would recomend everyone steers clear of

mckelvr

just had a look at their new website ...What they dont tell you is that they will take your money send you crap parts that dont fit then after you send the parts back they wont refund you or change them for something else and tell you to f**ck off great service eh ??

M

micra man

how come LOU ''EXCUSE ROB''is the only muppet defending these rapists:der:

LOU ROB

how come LOU ''EXCUSE ROB''is the only muppet defending these rapists:der:
You really are a thick culchie now aren't you ?
If you read the topic properly, I was merely telling grant that DP and DPV are totally diffrent company's with completely different people. Why would I defend DP motorsport, when they ceased trading shortly after RC Developments went bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.