does'nt seem to be running right.. fueling???

mds

Good evening all

After doing a fault code check today all seems ok on that front.

my car is running 1 bar(yawn!) and has only just been set up for this, prior to this it was always standard.Its had all the neccessary bits done i.e. uprated fuel pump, plugs and its also decatted.

The car does not seem that much quicker and i wondered if maybe this is because of fueling. Will fueling make a vast ammount of difference to performance. It does not mis fire or have any undesirable running problems.
It also has an uprated actuator and 360 thrust bearing turbo.

I know at one bar they are relatively quick because my mates r ran 1 bar and i could barely shake him off in my p1 and mine is no where near as quick as my scooby.

Just before any one says 1 bar do a search! my question relates to fueling
Thanks in adavance for any help

chrism

what further mods have you done with regards to upping the boost? Have you checked fuelling? How did u get u to 1 bar?

mds

the fueling was'nt checked when the boost was upped i also noticed today whilst on a trip that it feels to accelerate quicker when my foot is on 1/2 to 3/4 throttle as apposed to full throttle. but other than spark plugs and uprated fuel pump and using a seperate boost gauge to set it up to bar nothing else was done.
thanks for the reply.