does this seem too cheap?

Gray

£2,800 for a GTI-R is cheap. There maybe problems with it. Mine was worth about 3-3,500 and the clutch fork went, the clutch was very worn and it needed a full service so it cost me about 2 grand to get upto scratch

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Yes its cheap but fairly standard...

GT28, Apexi controllers, exhaust...

Its back to a standard engine i see...

To a seach for this car and its previous owner... The guy sold it and it was a lemon... Engine build was a complete joke and the new owner had to fix it all...

Rishi

Gray

Why take the chance, save up some more and get something better, it'll save you money in the long run.

Gray

Well if youre happy with it and can get some money together to fix bits an bobs afterwards then go for it.

tee

yeah but i dunno much about them, anybody localfancy giving it the once over on the weekend?

N

Nikki

RishiGTiR said:
To a seach for this car and its previous owner... The guy sold it and it was a lemon... Engine build was a complete joke and the new owner had to fix it all...

Rishi
Yeah tell me about it :evil: :evil: :evil:

N

Nikki

tee said:
so not worth buying then?
or you think it's been fixed up porperly?
My boyfriend spent thousands fixing this car up good and proper. Last we heard the new owner had blown the engine or something. Cant comment on whether its been fixed up properly this time round. :evil:

G

Gaz-R

RishiGTiR said:
Yes its cheap but fairly standard...

GT28, Apexi controllers, exhaust...

Its back to a standard engine i see...

Rishi

Your not wrong there bud :!: :x

gtir350

Hiya, Its dave from JnC

If you wana look aronud my car ( not for sale tho ;) your welcome, It'll give you some pointer on what to look for.

And when you find a Car you wana look at give us a shout.

Dave

J

jiw

Buy the best available mate, £500 more spent now on buying the rite car could save you £1000's in the coming months/years....

Dont buy a Lemon, it will bite you in the arse :wink:

jsbuds

I gotta a nice, bloody nice Pulsar for sale ask Mr Dooie pop pop he has all the detail and he will be posting it on the for sale section tomorrow i hope along with piccy . prepare to drool. :D

mattygti-r

jsbuds said:
I gotta a nice, bloody nice Pulsar for sale ask Mr Dooie pop pop he has all the detail and he will be posting it on the for sale section tomorrow i hope along with piccy . prepare to drool. :D
youve only had it 5mins? :roll:

jsbuds

Yeah but there are very good reasons for selling, believe me i dont want to do this :cry: , i love the car . But as i said to Stu needs must and all. Next year i'll be looking for a lightly tuned pulsar as i know i wont be able to keep away from these cars!!!!!!!!! :lol:

tee

gtir350 said:
Hiya, Its dave from JnC

If you wana look aronud my car ( not for sale tho ;) your welcome, It'll give you some pointer on what to look for.

And when you find a Car you wana look at give us a shout.

Dave
cheers mate may just take you up on that offer at some point

tee

jsbuds said:
can't seem to find it mate, unless it ain't up yet