did they do non abs versions? and just a few other questions for now

pulsar paul

hi guys,just bought a pulsar in a sorry state,wanting to fix her up and av many a question and many a brain to pick! hope this is kl. i have searched most of the forums ere bt jt cant find the answers i require.

1.did they do the imports without abs on certain models? av a/c and no sunroof
2.would love to get sum history on my r! the reg is j177thu.hopin sum1 knows sumick? proberly nt great news knowin my luck:doh:
cheers guys appreciate any help/comments

hkspulsar

Not sure about ABS, dont think so. Sunroof was an option, and is rarer.

Pretty sure the RB didn't have AC but could be wrong. (have a read up about this model).

Get some pics and spec of the R up, always good to see one saved!!

And just a small word of advice, I would lose the text talk, or prepare yourself for a hammering!!

Good luck

stumo

1st, stop using txt speak, it makes you look like a t0sser.

Some cars had ABS, some didn't.

Some came with sunroofs (not many i believe)

shroom

i got one with sun roof and one without, i prefer without how much did you pay for it as there are so many about already sorted or did you specificaly want a money pit I mean "project"

Spikey

abs is only annoying :) i prefer it without. mine has no abs no sunroof but still the original Umbrella ;)

pulsar paul

i bought it for 1500 and was runnin alrite but had to pull it apart. who eva put it together,didnt have clue wot they were doing

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Mine is an early 1990 with both ABS and a sun roof... so that makes mine super-rare!? :thumbsup: