Decent crank unground needed and block

boost

im not needing these anymore thanks. people want stupid money for em. ive gonna use the decent orginal engine

P

pulsarboby

you think £300 delivered for a perfect good crank which has been polished and balanced 'at my own expense' and not fitted is expensive!!!
i paid £200 for that crank myself and had the work done (with engineers reciept) for £80.

im shocked matey, i never even wanted to flog it i was trying to help you out:doh: sorry but thats really pi55ed me off:roll:

boost

mate it wasnt a response to you at all.. did it say your name?ha ha hand bags down.what u on..lol i was saying in general... about how expensive second hand parts are sometimes...

P

pulsarboby

people want stupid money for em.

well seeing as i pm'd you with a price and you never got back to me its blatantly obvious that im one of them.
but as i said dont matter as i had it done for one of our builds and never really wanted to flog it anyways.

and yes good cranks are expensive as ive found myself but a damned site cheaper than nissans £600 odd which is why i buy good ones in when i need them.