Decal choices RE:Gti-R 1/24th scale model group buy

OZ-Racing

Rob (Thunder God) has requested I put this here for maximum coverage.

The group buy found here http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34946 is for members only. This thread is relevant only to those of you whose name is on the following list.
Any other replies will be deleted by the Thunder God himself :scared: Please keep questions / requests to join in etc. to the main thread or PM's

So, as mentioned in the main thread, there are going to be 2 models available. The resin model will be the same for both kits, but there are going to be 2 different sets of decals. 8)

Will all of you on the list below please specify which decal set you would like, the manufacturers need to know so that they can make enough decal sets to meet demand :lol: I will go back to the manufacturers with whatever response this thread gets sometime on 07/03/2006 although I might leave it a bit longer if you're all being really crap :roll:

This is not the end of the group buy and anybody on the list below who doesn't reply, I will just guess what you want ;-) This is purely an exercise for the manufacturers so they know which design is most popular and they can cope with our HUGE order 8) .

Ok, here is the list8) :

vpulsar (who? ;-) ) x 1
Ninj-r x 2
kenny x 2
pesh90 Belgium (SPA) x1 finland x 1
Dooie Pop Pop x 1
warringtonjack x 1
SickBoy x 1 Finland
RishiGTiR x 1
OZ-'R'acing x 1 Finland
Lou Rob x 1
stugtir x 2
jon x 2
geoff pine x 1
stuarty x 1
rayman75 x 1
gtir bean x 1
Fire & skill x 1
Innovate Performance x 1
jimmytakesitupthearse x 1
boucherie x 1
GTI-R kid x 2
marcymarc Belgium (SPA) x1 finland x 1
c20ona x 1
antgtir x 1 Finland
hillbilly x 1
gtirmouse x 2
MR GTIR (TW@T)
Bing x 1
pete x 1 finland
bengilmore x 1 maybe 2?
Boooooost x 1
oldaneil x 1
GTIR-LOZ x 1
GTiR Jon x 2
Chris G x 1
AJ4 x 1
ShayneG x 1
maz x 1
kengtir x 2
dombat finland x 1
gtirpulsar x 1 Belgium (SPA)
Gray x 1 Finland
Major_sarcasm Belgium (SPA) x1 finland x 1 who wasn't even on the bl00dy list grrrrr

The first decal design Finland 1991:

The second decal design Belgium 1993:

As this image(not the decals) is in B&W here is the same design shown on a GTI in colour

Please reply with either Finland or Belgium (or both ;-) ) and the number of each, if you have changed you mind :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

ok so this is spam but where the hell does it say 'reply with your decal wishes on the other thread'?

im not a fool Rob...maybe a bit of a dumb ass but i can read you know ;) and i see you didn' t bother to contact mjp after all :roll:

Last edited:
O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
and i see you didn' t bother to contact mjp after all :roll:

I did try matey but I've got better things to do than spend all day on the phone on the off chance that he may answer his bl00dy phone :roll: :roll: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

maz

damn it i didnt see this thread until it was too late :( if its any help id like a Finland set too :) appreciate the work your putting into the order mate.