Custom Silicon Hoses

warringtonjack

I need a 90 degree reducer to connect my oversize intercooler pipework with the inlet plenum. I know some people have had some custom hoses made up previously, but where from??

Unless anybody happens to have one lying around they want to sell! ;) :D

P

pulsarboby

would help if you gave us the size of your ic piping mike lol

these reducer pipes are bloody expensive to buy (well quality ones anyway) i may possibly have something but need id of silicone pipe

warringtonjack

would help if you gave us the size of your ic piping mike lol

these reducer pipes are bloody expensive to buy (well quality ones anyway) i may possibly have something but need id of silicone pipe
God, it's just want want want with you isn't it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno what it is off the top of my head :oops: , i'll get the ruler out when I get home and post back. :thumbsup:

Cheers

antgtir

Im not hijacking here Mike :lol: but, i need a couple also, maybe not as bespoke as that mentioned by Mike but need new parts for hard pipe to turbo.

Ideally I want Samco red in colour, is there anyone on here that has a contact who can get their hands on these?

I to need to get the ruler out to measure but just scoping at tho moment.

Cheers, Ant.

Empty Pockets

Not promising but I should be able to get you 20% off samco stuff, 4 to 6 week wait though, failing that i got a few bits and bobs of blue silicon lying about,

warringtonjack

Not promising but I should be able to get you 20% off samco stuff, 4 to 6 week wait though, failing that i got a few bits and bobs of blue silicon lying about,
Cool, i'll 'get my measuring stick out' and post back up, I also need some new rad hoses at smaller diameters to fit my new rad as well. :roll: I suppose I could let Ant could post up his measurements as well, even if he is one of those despicable thread hijacker types! :lol: :flame:

Empty Pockets

I definitely haven't got that crazy 90' reducer your after though mate, if bobby can't help you out give me a list of what you both want and i'll give the company i use a call and see if they will help you out.

Viperperformance buddy, i got them to make me up the 2 main water hoses at the back of the block.
cost me £20 for the 2 templates to be made up.
so i ordered 3 sets of the hoses, each set cost me £30, and i sold the other 2 on ebay for £35 each and they never cost me anything :)

Viperperformance buddy, i got them to make me up the 2 main water hoses at the back of the block.
cost me £20 for the 2 templates to be made up.
so i ordered 3 sets of the hoses, each set cost me £30, and i sold the other 2 on ebay for £35 each and they never cost me anything :)

gtir_pimp

i know daveyredr had a blue samco elbow that was a reducer. went from 68mm to 58mm i think but not 100% lol. pm him

warringtonjack

Well, the 90degree reducer I need is 76mm->63mm. If anyone does happen to have one, let me know, if not, Viper have got some in stock.

Cheers

antgtir

Its going to be monday by the time i get to the car so will have to sort it then.

With regards to the "hijacking" issue, im mearly widening the scope of the original post, honest :lol:

Cheers guys.

Ant.