custom seats enquiry

A

antilag

well i no a guy who has made up sum seats they are sum sort of plastic material i am guessing from the look and all they are is a kinda bucket seal but with no padding they are like 5mm thick everywhere just a solid seat.i am trying to get hold of sum and just wondered if anyone else would b interested also they i could get the frames made up at the same time.anyone else interested?????

Boooooost

I've seen something similar in this months fart car but made of carbon and minimal padding. The aerial atom has plastic buckets which are meant to flex enough to be comfy. I mught be interested depending on price and comfort :wink:

BenD

Depending on price, i may be interested, im looking for some fixed back buckets, and i hate comfort, it goes out of the window with most of the cars i have!! lol

Wouldnt really want loads of flex tho...

Cheers

Ben

BenD

Depending on price, i may be interested, im looking for some fixed back buckets, and i hate comfort, it goes out of the window with most of the cars i have!! lol

Wouldnt really want loads of flex tho...

Cheers

Ben

A

antilag

i havent spoken to the guy yet but they are £150 each and no paddin atall so expect to b ittin on 5mm of plastic or watever there made of