custom gtir seats

davey red.r

howay then, who on here bought them lovely custom leather seats and door cards of fleabay the other day,i was going to give up to 400pound for these ,they eventualy sold for £970:shock: :shock:
you have more money than sense:lol:

davey;-)

Mr GTiR

They orginally we're Disco Dave (Hybrid Paintworks) until pigmefool brought his car and broke it !

£970 is a lot to pay for second hand seats when you can get a retrim done for that kind of money.

A

alana

Think your wrong there buddy as the owner of the car is not a member of this forum, I looked at buying the whole thing the other week and he was from my neck of the woods.

Mr GTiR

Pigmefool was banned from this forum as he was a knob. I think he sold his car to your mate then.

MORF114

Dont think you could have bought the seats aswell as the retrim for 970 so its not that bad of a price although it is a lot of cash for nice seats.

davey red.r

of course you could, hello we are on the brink of a reccesion:x hand 700 over to most upholsterers, and they would snap your hand off at the min, i know my girlfriends brother is one, he would do mine for 800:) and thats the best cowhide decent money can buy8) minus the door cards:sad: as im awaiting my carbon fibre ones coming back:-D .

davey;-)

davey red.r

saddler said:
always liked these... front seats are rs turbo...

had 2 rs turbo customs ,and can say them front seats are great, the way you sit in them.unlike the r where you sit on them:doh:

MORF114

they were the retrimmed cobra ones we talking about here? or was there some retrimmed std ones?

MORF114

yeah i love my seats they are as comfy as hell to sit in unlike the poor shite nissan gave us as std.

davey red.r

MORF114 said:
they were the retrimmed cobra ones we talking about here? or was there some retrimmed std ones?
yeah think they were the cobra carry on,i reckon 500 max, would of been a more realistic price mor, what do you reckon squire?

davey;-)

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I'v seen R33 GTR seats in a n R before and looked good. Anyone know if they fit the R runners?

John

kenan said:
I'v seen R33 GTR seats in a n R before and looked good. Anyone know if they fit the R runners?
Im sure they would, I mean I got a set of mitsi evo recaros to fit on standard runners with a bit of work.

EVOBAD

i no a few people who put the lancer evo seats into pulsar as fpr the cobra seats dont be suprised if ther back on ebay soon as alot of people bid on there own seats,the guy was selling the compleat car for £1700

NU773R

those seats do look the same as the ones i had in my fiesta rs turbo and the same as the ones my brother had in his S2 rs turbo other than the colour