crazy hornet parts

warpspeed

Already making a front splitter to go on the stock bumper, it's a wee while off being ready to sell as other parts such as replacement arch trim, tow eye covers and wide arches are a higher priority just now..

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You can buy from Crazy Hornet if you really want their parts. - I'm told it's a bit of an effort since they speak Japanese, but they are happy to ship to the UK.

I had one of those Laguna splitters on mine, but took it off as it just caught on everything.

You can buy from Crazy Hornet if you really want their parts. - I'm told it's a bit of an effort since they speak Japanese, but they are happy to ship to the UK.

I had one of those Laguna splitters on mine, but took it off as it just caught on everything.
I think they've put alot of effort into making themselves more accessible to worldwide customers since the early days, e.g. dedicated pages on their website etc.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Could be worse. sounds expensive for a nissan but pretty typical for other cars. Geoff from here bought direct and I don't think he mentioned having issues

geoff pine

Could be worse. sounds expensive for a nissan but pretty typical for other cars. Geoff from here bought direct and I don't think he mentioned having issues
Hi Jim is it still grim up north :lol: the problem I had was not with crazy hornet but the robbing bank of Scotland who fail to compleate a Roberts bank transfer twice but still charged me for it . Lucky for me he started using PayPal as a method of payment he did say three weeks and it arrived on time . Not cheap but it works really we'll as a cooling aid .

pulsar kid

Thinking of ordering the skirt for mine, just spent £50 on brand new tow eye cover from nissan to think off covering it up with splitter lol

STU666V

Someone on here sells these parts am sure? Sure he got a dealership to sell parts over here?
Lionel?

geoff pine

Someone on here sells these parts am sure? Sure he got a dealership to sell parts over here?
Lionel?
Sadly if your talking about ninja tune Lionel ? Good luck with that as you will definitely wait a lot longer that you should with crazy hornet definitely a case of buyer beware. You would just be paying a middle man to piss you about :lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I thought Lionel said he wasn't working for Ninja Tune any more; he'd got some new business?