Crank Pulley Seal. Part Number??

J

justin666

Morning guys,

Well, The R is still doing everything is its power to stop me selling it. Finally sorted the brakes, Changed the wings, serviced it, changed the battery, started it up all is good :thumbsup: then it all went bad again. Crank pulley oil seal has gone!!!! Think she is just pi55ed that I spend more time cleaning the S15 :doh: :doh: :doh:

Anyway, Anyone got the part number for the Crank pulley seal please :thumbsup:

Once thats done the car is for sale as ive got a Standard Silvia that needs molesting :twisted:

Cheers

J.

PaulB

What end is it coming from? The crank pulley seal ur refering too is part of the oil pump cover. in which case ive got one if you want it, got it as part of my gasket kit and got it as part of my new oil pump an cover.

Fire me a fiver at speedybikeman@hotmail.com and itl be in the post on tuesday morning :thumbsup:

J

justin666

PaulB said:
What end is it coming from? The crank pulley seal ur refering too is part of the oil pump cover. in which case ive got one if you want it, got it as part of my gasket kit and got it as part of my new oil pump an cover.

Fire me a fiver at speedybikeman@hotmail.com and itl be in the post on tuesday morning :thumbsup:
Lovely :thumbsup: Just to make sure, the seal im after is the one you get to when ya take the crank pulley off. If thats the one you got then jobs a good un :thumbsup:

Cheers bud.

J.

PaulB

got it,

if this is the one your after

Its in the oil pump cover behind the crank pulley.

J

justin666

That looks like the badboy im after Paul :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice one buddy, Will Paypal a fiver over to you now.

Cheers

J.