:)
only had my R a month and still new to the game :wink:

geetee

RPS Street Max rated to 475 ft/lb 8)

Takes a bit of getting used to how it takes up - but it works for me :D

J

justin666

Can I third it then..??? :D :D :D

RPS Holds power well and feels nice once ya get used to the slightly heavy pedal and springy biting point :D

J.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
justin666 said:

RPS Holds power well and feels nice once ya get used to the slightly heavy pedal and springy biting point :D

J.
What's springy? :oops:
I find it can be slipped (in traffic) if need be, but is quite sudden if you let the pedal up quick.

J

justin666

Fast Guy said:
justin666 said:

J.
What's springy? :oops:
I find it can be slipped (in traffic) if need be, but is quite sudden if you let the pedal up quick.
By springy i meant what you said even tho i didnt say it :? :? To be honest i dont know why i decided to use the word springy.... Im havin a thick day today :D :D :oops: :oops:

Think what i meant was that it has an entirely different feel to it at the biting point compared to the likes of the organic helix ones. Spose thats to be expected seeing as its rated alot higher... Anyway, I like it lots :D

J.

Dooie Pop Pop

rps organic is fine mate just dont get it really hot by repeated lauches or it' ll slip like a bugger.

even after i slipped fuck out of mine through 2 gears last august when it was 4 months old its still going. not launched it since then lol.

im putting around 370lb ft through mine and i use it as a daily driver. iv found you can get a little 'leg wobble' if stuck in heavy traffic...or maybe im just a wimp :oops: :lol: