Clear Indicators

OZ-Racing

If you are talking about side indicators, I think somebody on here sells them.
Alternatively you can get them from Halfrauds (that's where I got mine - about £25 :oops: ), but they didn't have quite the right socket fitting, so I had to butcher them in order to make them fit! :roll:

Keira

if you're on about the fronts you smash the orange bit out of them and use silver bulbs that flash orange.

you dont need to put them in an oven to soften the glue to get them apart, i smashed mine inwards and then used some long nose cutters to chop it into bits so it would fall out the bulb hole.

P

PaddyPower

INOVATIVE PERFORMANCE I THINK IS THE BLOKE ON HERA THAT SELLS THEM 20 QUID A GO I THINK. uNDER TRADERS OFFERS

1000ny

you dont need to put them in an oven to soften the glue to get them apart, i smashed mine inwards and then used some long nose cutters to chop it into bits so it would fall out the bulb hole.
yep, thats what i did with mine but i used a chisel and a hammer to do it. although i did knacker both indicaters, luckily though i had an spare sunny to rob bits off. :roll: :D

Keira

1000ny said:
i used a chisel and a hammer to do it.
did it not occur to you something more delicate might have been better :lol:

discodave told me off when he saw me with a hammer and a screw driver just about to start smashing mine :lol: