circuit sprint / fun day list

pulsarmoley

Is it alrite if i bring a few friends bob? That way i can leave the generator in my mates car. If i bring my helmet, will you scare me in the beast? :twisted:

P

pulsarboby

Is it alrite if i bring a few friends bob? That way i can leave the generator in my mates car. If i bring my helmet, will you scare me in the beast? :twisted:
yep no prob as long as theres not hoards of them lol
you can leave the genny on back of my truck if you like it will be safe as houses there.

P

pulsarboby

some great news guys!
john indri has now confirmed his place with us and the darian full on tarmac stage car (was previously running a 6r4)
he is a fantastic rally driver and will show the lot of us how it should be done8)8)8)

heres a link to him in his slow 6r4 lol
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG77R.dBNM04AABkxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1MzE3OWZkBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1NBTUEwMDlfODQ-/SIG=120d6ssu7/EXP=1276429822/**http%3a//www.youtube.com/watch%3fv=t9RVkYYlhcs

im not telling the instructor who he is (who himself is an ex f1 test driver) so will be funny if john whoops his best time on the circuits
hes using the day to fine tune the car ready for his next race.

1. pulsarboby.....bob heywood......paid
2. shroom....Tom Evans.....paid
3. ashills....alan hills and ed....paid
4. gtirjoey.....paid
5. russgtir.....paid
6. pulsarmorley.....paid
7. pesh.....paid
8. jamesgtir- James Wise.....paid
9. olliecast - oliver chamberlain.....paid
10. r called jay - Ben Campion.......paid
11. red herring....paid
12. mark gtir.....paid
13. clare reckons shes gonna teach us all how to drive and apply make up at the same time.....paid
14. Dan coulton (ollies mate- thinks he's a rally driver).....paid
15. Tim summers (dirty cam'ed mk2 golf- ollies mate).....paid
16. john indri (rally driver in darian full on tarmac rally spec).............paid
17. ashills mate.....paid
18. Jonathan Bozworth (if its ok with another bob?).....paid
19. jubba-lub.....paid
20. mightydquinn ..... Chris Quinn.....paid
21. Dave Quinn (chris Quinn's dad!).....paid
22. vss irvine.....paid

Last edited by a moderator:

shroom

:lol: probably not, cheers for that, just incase I get a blow out dont think the space saver would cope back up to shrop

Hi Bob,

Do you have any idea of which way the circuits run (clockwise or anticlockwise)?

I've got a particularly dodge tyre that got munched at Silverstone that I wanna put on the inside rear to see me thro some of the day.

Cheers, Ben.

P

pulsarboby

its a bollarded circuit jay which runs equally both ways on both circuits
if i was you i would do a few runs then check tyres and maybe rotate the wheels from front to rear.

another tip is put 40psi into all tyres (they will tell you this when you arrive) if you running low pressure you have a high risk of running the tyre off the rim or damaging your rims....theres a lot of sideways stuff.

jsbuds

Boby if I can get the day off work would they let me come and watch. Not interested in racing the girl but would be nice to pop along?

P

pulsarboby

Boby if I can get the day off work would they let me come and watch. Not interested in racing the girl but would be nice to pop along?
yep no problem jamie:)

if anyone else wants to go on this then theres now a place available as matynn (vss irvine) cant make it.
you will need to pay him direct and then notify me please

olliecast

if anyone else wants to go on this then theres now a place available as matynn (vss irvine) cant make it.
you will need to pay him direct and then notify me please
as a matter of fact, i just spoke to poppy and she said she`ll use my car if a second driver is allowed :lol:

jamesgtir

what tyres are we all running? (ie old worn tyres, road or slicks)
ive got some old yoko ao48s on another set of rims which arnt road legal any more and wondering if i should run these.
what do we think?

Jon Olds

If anybody from the north east is going and needs some proper 16/17 rubber on rims, pm me. I am downsizing my rally tyre
collection to concentrate on just 15".
Dunlop CR311 and Pirelli's mostly

P

pulsarboby

theres a place up for grabs guys if anyone else wants to go. pm either myself or vss irvine

1. pulsarboby.....bob heywood......paid
2. shroom....Tom Evans.....paid
3. ashills....alan hills and ed....paid
4. gtirjoey.....paid
5. russgtir.....paid
6. pulsarmorley.....paid
7. pesh.....paid
8. jamesgtir- James Wise.....paid
9. olliecast - oliver chamberlain.....paid
10. r called jay - Ben Campion.......paid
11. red herring....paid
12. mark gtir.....paid
13. clare reckons shes gonna teach us all how to drive and apply make up at the same time.....paid
14. Dan coulton (ollies mate- thinks he's a rally driver).....paid
15. Tim summers (dirty cam'ed mk2 golf- ollies mate).....paid
16. john indri (rally driver in darian full on tarmac rally spec).............paid
17. ashills mate.....paid
18. Jonathan Bozworth (if its ok with another bob?).....paid
19. jubba-lub.....paid
20. mightydquinn ..... Chris Quinn.....paid
21. Dave Quinn (chris Quinn's dad!).....paid
22. vss irvine.....paid.............................................cant make it

P

pulsarboby

as a matter of fact, i just spoke to poppy and she said she`ll use my car if a second driver is allowed :lol:

my puppies regard all cars as theirs ollie and they wanna drive so is poppy gonna argue:lol::lol::lol: