Chrome Wheels

Chrome Wheels

• Total voters

c20ona

mine are a high polish finish and look a little chrome when just washed.think they look ok.but as mentioned, it's to everyone's taste i suppose.came close to buying a set of spinners but another gtir owner threatened to kill me if i did so have since taken there advice and stuck with what i got. :wink:

kenny

Websnowbo

Aye, i had them buggers on an R i bought, they are one seriously heavy bloody wheel. Looked ok on a Black car but i wipped em off and slapped some white rally slag jobbies on, looked 100% better.

skiddusmarkus

I really(x50) don't like chrome wheels on an R.It just doesn't go with it at all.You can't go wrong with a race/rally themed wheel-maybe most people get similar wheels but if it works then I don't see the point in going against the grain just to be different.All IMO.

O

Odin

GTI-R Kid said:
I know i've been away for a while, but what happened to you V? Did you get neutered or something? When i saw you'd replied i was looking forward to a reply laced with sarcasm and pisstaking, not the more sombre laid back reply i've just read. :shock:
Sorry to disappoint you Rob :oops: but so many people run off and cry on the mums shoulder these day's that I'm trying to me nicer :shock:
to everybody, But it is hard when I keep seeing post's like this and the
lambo door's thread :cry: , I totaly agree with what skiddus has said.

rob

paz

I quite like some of the aussie R's that have the chrome wheels, but considering I am yet to see a chrome wheel in this country that I like they won't be going on mine in a hurry :lol:

Although I did think about black chrome for a while, I'm leaning towards matt black and anthracite now.

Each to their own eh :lol:

Paz

A

Anonymous

well... I got Black chrome 17's on my R...
look alright but they're a bit scuffed though.. :roll:

gonna get them resprayed.. :lol: