Cheapest place ti buy rear sub frame bushes

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Good luck. - I think VSS Irvine is your best bet for those, and I though he'd had to have them spec'd and made especially because they weren't available any other way.

I think it's a case of the only place to get the bushes rather than the cheapest one.

Gtirchris

Yes they are number 9 in picture, if it is the bushes that mount the subframe to the car that you need, I got mine from demon tweeks for £100 delivered, might of been a bit of a fluke but its worth a phonecall mate.;-)

vss irvine

only problem with the powerflex bushes are the fact that you have to seperate the old outer bushe housing and leave it in the subframe.

the lad that sent them a subframe forgot to completely remove the old bushe, so theyre a bit too small for the actual subframe.

for our bushes, you remove the old ones and put these straight in, plus they are £85 delivered so cheaper again

jamesgtir

only problem with the powerflex bushes are the fact that you have to seperate the old outer bushe housing and leave it in the subframe.

the lad that sent them a subframe forgot to completely remove the old bushe, so theyre a bit too small for the actual subframe.

for our bushes, you remove the old ones and put these straight in, plus they are £85 delivered so cheaper again
awesome, ive sent you a pm as i need some of these,