Cheap Front Mount I/C?

A

Azumi

with th e dollar rate as it is todsay that intercooler kit from d2 is £230 quid, including shipping and insurance from the USA,

goto www.d2power.com for a look at their home site.

I have emailed them asking for pictures of one fitted to a car etc.. and other details like routing etc, and can we retain aircon etc....

will advise what they say..

Cheeers

warringtonjack

That sounds good to me mate, let me know what they have to say! :wink:

Its my birds birthday this month, so i might have to buy myself one of these just to make myself feel better about spending all that money on her! :lol: :wink:

Matt Evans

Hi all! I received an email from the company saying that due to the company they deal with holding back one of their orders to combine shipping with another order, all delivery dates have been delayed by 3 weeks :x The kits are due to land in this country on 11th Sept, a day after I go on my hols :!: :evil: I'll let you all know as soon as I get the kit.

geoff pine

if it comes from out side the e.u. custom duty and vat are extra payed for by the buyer :shock: think about this and then see how much you save :oops: :oops: :cry:

Matt Evans

I received an email today saying that I'd receive my kit tomorrow. I bought the kit from a store on ebay and the delivery charge was specifically stated as £10 and no other cost, so if I have to pay extra I will not be amused and I will be billing the store on ebay for it!

paz

Matt Evans said:
I received an email today saying that I'd receive my kit tomorrow. I bought the kit from a store on ebay and the delivery charge was specifically stated as £10 and no other cost, so if I have to pay extra I will not be amused and I will be billing the store on ebay for it!
Its not a delivery charge, its a UK duty charge - the store will just tell you to ram it ;)

Paz

Chiffs

Azumi said:
with th e dollar rate as it is todsay that intercooler kit from d2 is £230 quid, including shipping and insurance from the USA,

goto www.d2power.com for a look at their home site.

I have emailed them asking for pictures of one fitted to a car etc.. and other details like routing etc, and can we retain aircon etc....

will advise what they say..

Cheeers
This is pics of my d2power kit, they are not in the u.s but hong kong.
Delivery took 4 days by dhl :D and intotal it cost me £233.
You will need to get some better pipe clamps as the ones in the kit are crap.

The highest charge temp i have seen so far is 25 deg c when giving it large running 1 bar. Saw upto 60 deg c on the top mount :shock:

Matt Evans

Finally, FINALLY! I've received my front mount I/C kit, and to be totally honest, I'm extremely impressed! :D The I/C itself looks really good quality and nice and thick too, Plus all the pipe run looks spot on, blue silicone connectors, very high quality jubilee clips, and numerous other brackets, vac pipes etc. Only thing is, my pipe run is an anodised blue colour and I kinda would've preferred silver, but hey! The kits awesome so who cares? I'll try and get some pics posted up if anyone is interested.

And by the way folks, The total cost I paid for the kit and delivery did not exceed £225 :!: :D

Gray

Is this one of the ebay kits? Do you have a link? I'm after one!

Did you have to move your battery and washer bottle?