carbon front splitter

antopulsar

right chaps been thinking of this for a while..... i am thinking of getting a carbon front splitter made for my R to replace the laguna one. Spoke to a few people about this and have got a couple of designs:?. Was thinking to go for the orignal laguna design8) but just wanted to see what you all thought:roll:.

cheers lads anto:thumbsup::thumbsup:

saddler

right chaps been thinking of this for a while..... i am thinking of getting a carbon front splitter made for my R to replace the laguna one. Spoke to a few people about this and have got a couple of designs:?. Was thinking to go for the orignal laguna design8) but just wanted to see what you all thought:roll:.

cheers lads anto:thumbsup::thumbsup:
As this will only be for looks you would be better getting it airbrush'd carbon look.. that what im doing with mine later in the year..

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
The problem with carbon splitters is that to buy them for stupid money you then end up smacking them on kerbs or speed humps.

Money wasted if you ask me...

GRP would be better as it’s cheaper and easier to repair if an accident would occur.

warringtonjack

Spoke to a few people about this and have got a couple of designs:?
I like the idea of different designs of splitter, besides the laguna (or espace) ones. You could post up the different designs and then run a poll so that people could vote for their favourite. ;) :D

R

riske

People sell that carbon look stickers so you could buy that and stick it over the splitter? Cheaper than all above...
But as Andy says you end up hitting em on kerbs etc so would end up replacing it over and over