jpward

has anyone got these?
know of these?
or know where you can aquire them?
not for me ,for steve ferguson,
for his track car.

cheers

davey
Difference in weight compared to the normal ABS ones will be near nothing cant see anyone else wanting these as id guess at the price for 4 being in the ~£400 mark!

davey red.r

Difference in weight compared to the normal ABS ones will be near nothing cant see anyone else wanting these as id guess at the price for 4 being in the ~£400 mark!
£400 is nowt,steve has spent 6k just to get it up to a complete proper shell, before his ppg ,motech, etc etc. it really is an awsome car no expense spared,
id evan stick my neck out and say when finished it will be the best modded track r in great britain8)
was running 570bhp/529lb ft.
a lot of time and money has gone in to it though,
he is waiting for the kit similar to what bob had on the candy red car,
but if this dont come off he is after the cf arch trims,

davey

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'd have thought for a track car, no trims would be even better as it saves more weight. A slight side impact and expensive carbon trim is fecked.

davey red.r

I'd have thought for a track car, no trims would be even better as it saves more weight. A slight side impact and expensive carbon trim is fecked.
everyone to ther own i guess,
he just asked me tonight if i could try and locate him some off some chaps on here?

davey

davey red.r

ask Knight rider. Im sure he'll make some up.
dont like the hoff,
must be honest though loved watching the babes on baywatch,
they tell me the hoff is big in germany:doh::lol:

think you mean knight,racer

cheers though

davey;-)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I think he did some carbon wings. Steve might as well go the whole hog;-)
They were £600ish tho.

Trip

I wouldn't mind a extension to the wheel arches so i will be able to fit wider tyres. Cheap FRP is good for me. ;-)

P

pulsarboby

carbon arch trims for a track car:shock::shock::shock: the guy must have more money than sense, theyll be destroyed in no time. can understand the flared fibreglass arches for wheel clearance but not expensive cosmetic items on a track car, mad, mad, mad:doh:

are you sure there not for your kind self davey, but your too embaraased to say:lol::lol:

Trip

i agree with the above.

But.. If i had shitloads of cash not knowing what to do with it, i would put carbon arch trims on a race car just for the blink/race factor.

It all a matter of CASH FLOW really.

Now... who can supply flared fibreglass arches :) ??

davey red.r

carbon arch trims for a track car:shock::shock::shock: the guy must have more money than sense, theyll be destroyed in no time. can understand the flared fibreglass arches for wheel clearance but not expensive cosmetic items on a track car, mad, mad, mad:doh:

are you sure there not for your kind self davey, but your too embaraased to say:lol::lol:
shit youve blown my cover:lol: