Carbon Bootlid/Tailgate

If you re-edit to show or repost your sale or you will get a strike or an instant ban depending what the mods decide

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I have the same boot/bonnet as you're trying to sell second hand for a ridiculous price and they don't fit perfect either, so I'm guessing the Knight racer ones fit exactly the same. I'd give the grp ones 9/10 for the fit.

The only carbon bonnet I've had that was perfect was the CFX one and you get what you pay for ie it was very expensive.

I have the same boot/bonnet as you're trying to sell
Mine is a one off what the hell are you talking about.
So your bonnet has the evo vent and extra cut?

Please stop following me around Rob lover and get off one.
That earlier edit was not from the mods it was you.

It fits perfect thank you

Now show me your bonnet Fast guy or are you just chatting shite to cause trouble against me for no reason?

You always put a downer on things....

Example

http://www.sr20forum.com/pulsar-gti-r/237573-carbon-hood-front-fenders-group-buy.html

Last edited:

red reading

I won't put a downer on this but considering I have had all the bonnets shown and mentioned, the Cfx one is the best fit and lightest.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Get over yourself Andrew. Your bonnet and tailgate are Bracpan's same as mine. Your bonnnet is modified with Evo vents as bought from Keiron mine has another cars vent in it. You're trying to sell your bonnet for more than mine cost me to buy new, have painted AND have the vent fitted.

Was that post from 4 years and 3 months ago meant to be me putting a downer on things or was it me pointing out that alot of crap has come out of China and you get what you pay for? You realy can be pathetic at times.