Carbon bonnets

chrisniss91

I saw a add in a magazine in which a company called Voodoo carbon bonnets. Anyone heard of these[?] any way i emailed them to see if they make them for the sunny/pulsar and i got a reply saying he has just got hold of a bonnet and is going to make a batch. In the advertisment it said you can have factory style, or there are two others one looks like the turnini bonnet[;)]
Just thought i'd let every1 know[:)]

www.voodoo.tech.new.net

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Yeah, I saw them in Fast Car, I'd prefer one like the Turnini when I get a front mount.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Just emailed them as well, (Just got an automated response 30 secs later). It might encourage them to do something, if they think they've got a waiting list already.[;)]

N

Ninja_tune_factory

has any of you got a bonnet from them or seen one yet? coz i want one fro my white r

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
E-mail reply I just got from them

Hi Fast Guy

our web site is being built at the moment
I have at last found a supplier for the carbon bonnet for the gtir and
I am awaiting a final price and pictures of them
as soon as I get some info I will let you know

thanks Ian ( voodoo )

gtiroz

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.racepro.co.nz
(no, cant buy or see prices online)

make the following (and apparently in a variety of materials)

NISSAN PULSAR
GTIR BONNET VENT
GTIR BONNET OUTER REINFORCED
GTIR CENTRE HUMP & INSERT
GTIR INSERT
GTIR REAR WING

(please post prices/details if you find out)

O

Odin

I really hope there get them made' Deff up fo a
turnini carbon bonnet[8D][8D][^][;)]

Wanted free lipo-suction

S

Sirnixalot

i emailed the company in NZ, here is the reply

Hi,
Im interested in a lighter bonnet for my Nissan Pulsar GTi-R. What would it cost to get the center hump/scoop reversed. I would like to have the scoop facing the windscreen. If it is possible what would your price be on a fiberglass version? If it isnt possible what is the price of a
fiberglass and the price of a carbon fiber replica of the bonnet?
Would you be able to ship to the Cayman Islands?
Thanks
Nikko Miller

Dear Nikko,

We can only make this bonnet the correct way around as the mould is this
shape.

The glass fibre bonnet is NZ$950.00 including the scoop and side vents.

The carbon bonnet is NZ$1595.00 including.

Yes we can ship any where in the world.
Look forward to your reply

Philip Brown

Racepro
NZ

Here is the bonnet, it was not stated if it was carbon fibre or fibreglass but i think its fibreglass.....who paints over CF?

Shift_Gears

N

Ninja_tune_factory

a carbon standed bonnet wood look tha nut hope they billed them [:D]

A

Anonymous

if anyone is still interested, mine will be available to view at pod at USC. i know theyve been a long time coming, but they really are nearly there now, and i think they will be better than these other ones. for example the holes in the vent, and also the triangle holes will be cut out, and i think he is gonna do the side vents aswell(maybee not for pod)

A

Anonymous

i think he said £500 for carbon bonnet with carbon centre vent, i have told him about the possible group buy in order to get his arse into gear a bit. apparently the mould is now down to 1000 grade wet and dry, i think it only needs a t-cut and will be ready to go, also, he has just got a unit with plenty of space which makes it easier to do.

i dont know how long ago i first mentioned these bonnets, but i know it was ages ago. sorry, but they are on the way, and if his other bonnets are any thing to go by, i imagine they will be very impressive.

i will post pics the second it comes out of the mould