Carbon bonnet

Big Sve

No i'm not a dirty chav just wanted to know if anyone knows of any carbon bonnets that don't look cheap and tacky. I have seen a kevlar one that think would look pretty good but the vent doesn't look quite right, don't want the car to lose its identity if you get me.

any CONSTRUCTIVE comments welcome cheers :thumbsup:

http://www.carbonfibrefx.com/products.html

Big Sve

anywhere someone could recommend then? not many places for pulsar bits is there. plus i want to open up my front bumper to look bit better like in the pic. anyone any suggestions?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Nobody got ripped off from there as far as I know.

The bonnets took quite a while to get sorted and delivered (from Canada) but everyone got them. I think there was a problem with doing the side vents which they eventually gave up on. I think there might be a couple of people that paid for the vents and never chased up getting their money back. Those that chased it up got it back as far as I'm aware.

The bonnets were spot on, although I believe the couriers managed to damage 2 of them in transit, I don't know the outcome of that.

mattygti-r

fair enought,

was that another company then?

they do some really nice ones in japan but trusting to have a carbon bonnet freighted for anyone on here, isnt a risk i would like to take,

only takes one twat from parcelforce to drop the edges and your fooked

Big Sve

i know myself and neilgtir would be interested if one of the powers that be could organise a group buy?!?!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Big Sve said:
i know myself and neilgtir would be interested if one of the powers that be could organise a group buy?!?!
There's been loads of attempts at this before, the CFX one is the only one that has come off. There's been one on the other forum for a while, but that seems to have died now too. Try resurecting it.;-)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The link I put above is for West Yorkshire, if enough people pull their fingers out and say they want one.

boucherie

well i did speak to a bloke a month or two back about some grp bonnets and i was given a price of £240 delivered but i never got to see a picture of the workmanship, otherwise id have pursued it a bit further!