Carbon bits

richardspeed

Hi guys, I picked up my new Pulsar GTIR today so looking for some cabon bits, front splitter and mirror covers/mirrors, if anybody has any or could tell me of any website it would be much appreciated.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I don't think Bracpan is making parts any more, so Knight Racer are probably your best bet:
Pulsar

I think some of the Crazy Hornet parts are available in carbon fibre, but I can't understand anything on their webiste:
RNN14 ????GTI-R
(I'm told they're perfectly happy to ship to the UK.)

richardspeed

I don't think Bracpan is making parts any more, so Knight Racer are probably your best bet:
Pulsar

I think some of the Crazy Hornet parts are available in carbon fibre, but I can't understand anything on their webiste:
RNN14 ????GTI-R
(I'm told they're perfectly happy to ship to the UK.)

Thanks for that, no splitters or mirrors, will have to keep searching.

shroom

Never heard of any off the shelf carbon splitters or mirror covers, why not get the mirrors carbon dipped?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'm afraid the demands for that kind of thing is very low and companies no longer bother make anything like that for our cars.

You've got Knight Racer that makes average carbon bonnets or tailgates, but that's kinda it.

Is not like the weird world of Honda ownage and "pimping" their rides with as much carbon as possible.

Unless some clever members (and they are on here) make this own carbon items, you've got no real chance.

Sorry.... but it's the truth!!!

Carbon fibre is lame anyway ;-)

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Warpspeed and stu666v make allsorts , and if you want light weight fibreglass doors and bonnet then speak to red reading as he is selling his.

shroom

I dont think the dip looks that bad and I have a real carbon bonnet to compare. A mate has a Toyota MR2 and had the induction scoop dipped and I thought it was real carbon tbh.

warpspeed

We are in the middle of making moulds for plenty parts, splitters, airboxes/vents, etc but am mobbed with work at the minute and it all takes time, if your patient parts will be available soon.

Stu666v makes parts also and again he is mobbed with stuff to do, we are trying to make sure we don't duplicate parts as there is plenty to be made and at the end of the day we're mates so don't want to fall out over a few bits for gtir's.

richardspeed

We are in the middle of making moulds for plenty parts, splitters, airboxes/vents, etc but am mobbed with work at the minute and it all takes time, if your patient parts will be available soon.

Stu666v makes parts also and again he is mobbed with stuff to do, we are trying to make sure we don't duplicate parts as there is plenty to be made and at the end of the day we're mates so don't want to fall out over a few bits for gtir's.

Keep me posted