car still wont start

STEVEN878

wondering if anyone has any ideas. heater matrix was leaking it dripped onto the ecu shorted it out and injectors 2 and 4 were pulsing constantly filling the bores with fuel. i checked there was a spark, fuel obviously coming up, (checked 1 and 3 aswell) replaced ecu tried to start car but it will only wind over fast. thought chain had snapped but cams are turning so guessed it was o.k. anyone any ideas whats wrong or what could be wrong? thanks steven.

STEVEN878

nobody got any ideas? thinking easy start down its neck tomorrow make sure the engine will run. does anyone think there is an internal problem i.e bent conrod etc?

STEVEN878

where do you get a flash code tester fo one of these old beasts and do you get a blink code diagnostic manual telling you what the fault is?

STEVEN878

spoke to a couple of the mechanics i work with and one said that the throttle butterfly could be jammed open or shut and cossing havock with the fueling anyone had this problem?

STEVEN878

THE CAR IS RUNNING AGAIN:) it wasn't getting enough fuel into the bores so as i said sprayed some fuel into the bores then into the air filter while turning it over and she fired up. now it starts 1st turn of the key everytime, not bad for a engine thats been lying for 6 months.