Can Anyone Change My Clutch?

Matt Evans

O.k. folks, after long last I've finally had my clutch done. I had Niss-Tec to do it, and in all fairness, seemed to have done a pretty good job. They were also fairly helpful with a few questions I had and pointed out a few things to keep an eye out for on my car.

So in general a happy end to my clutch problem :D
But sadly I got to sort out a mis-fire now :!: :evil:

Ah, the joys of 'R' ownership. :)

Matt Evans

Nah, I had this prob in the past, and it happened again once or twice just before I took the car to them. The thing is, because my clutch was gone at the time, I couldn't give my car any welly. Now that the clutch is sorted, I can blast (try to) my car and the problem is obviously now more prominent. In all fairness, I took the car to them for a clutch change and they did it, and the clutch is now great. i can't account for anyone elses experiences with Niss-Tec, but so far mine has been o.k.

They're definitely not out of business. When I called them they couldn't fit me in for weeks, and when I went down there they had a few tasty looking cars there including 2 Skylines, an R32 GTR and an R34 GTS, Plus 2 Pulsars, a few 200sx and a 270R :!:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Matt Evans said:
i can't account for anyone elses experiences with Niss-Tec, but so far mine has been o.k.

They're definitely not out of business.
Is this the same Niss-Tec that everyone's thinking off? IE formerly SENissan to name but one. They weren't in South Wales before tho.

ki_saj_ng

Fast Guy said:
Matt Evans said:
i can't account for anyone elses experiences with Niss-Tec, but so far mine has been o.k.

They're definitely not out of business.
Is this the same Niss-Tec that everyone's thinking off? IE formerly SENissan to name but one. They weren't in South Wales before tho.
one way to find out...is the owners name PETE?

Jgti-R

Pete's nist-tec is definately very abandoned! was working a few doors away on wednesday!

all i saw was tumble weed! :lol:

oh and a mob of angry customers!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: