Bumper help...

Gaz88

I was looking at these bumpers online. The add says they are gtir bumpers but they don't look like them to me?! Does anyone know what model of the pulsar/sunny they are off of and would the fit an R?? Im flying back to Ireland tomorrow for a weeks holidays and will arrange to meet this guy as he is close to the airport but if the won't fit its not worth my while even looking. And by fit i mean fit with an fmic without restricting air going to it, i quite like the lip on the white one! Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Was the SSS only for the Australasian market?

I think they could fit (it may not be as simple as just bolting them on), but they seem to be missing something like a number plate holder.

vss irvine

White one is a gti bumper, black one is base model

Pointless with a fmic as youll need to cut fuck out of them.

Don't write the bumpers off straight away, as if they are cheap enough and you have a pace/ radtec front mount intercooler the bumpers will fit.
Yes the white ones are from a phase 1 Nissan Sunny Gti and the other is from a standard 1.4 Sunny.

See below which shows pictures of how the bumpers would fit with a front mounted intercooler.
Ones an Apex front mount intercooler, the other is a Pace front mounted intercooler. It's just the air flow to it will be minimal, but great for the sleeper look. No cutting required...

The 1.4 bumper was naff though..lol

Or with a Gti bumper, would fit better with modified pipework

Last edited: