Brakes, I give up!!!!

O

Odin

Garef said:
No laughing now, but the problem was.......wait for it......... I had the calipers on the wrong side, thus meaning the nipples were on the bottom instead of the top

:doh: :shock: , You're brave admitting that on the open forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I can see a bit of a battering coming your way ;-) .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Garef

Yeah Scott, we need to write up a "How to guide"

1.) Make sure calipers are on right way up.
2.) Bleed
3.) Drive

Oh I don't mind Rob, can't beat a good bit of banter, quite surprised you are being so kind yourself.

Anyhoo, u live and learn, I'll admit, I don't know a lot about the R, but I am enjoying learning, even if it does give everyone a good laugh.

O

Odin

Garef said:
quite surprised you are being so kind yourself.

Nice is my middle name matey :shock: ;-) , Yours on the other hand is DUMBARSE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

garef! fair play to you for admitting it lol
ive seen this done on more than one occasion, you are not the first!
wasnt that long ago i sold a set of calipers to someone on here (no names mentioned)
he phoned me up cursing that they were no good and as he only lived around 20 miles away i said i would drive down and take a look for him.
yep you guessed it (same mistake you made) his face was a picture after i called him all the names under the sun lol, he was redder than his motor (theres a clue).

Last edited by a moderator:

Garef

For sure yeah, I look stupid, but then again it also helps people who might be having a similar problem by posting up what was wrong.