boost?

nismoboy

I took my car out last night and it only holds the boost in the lower gears or when i seem to really romp on it? In the lower gears it holds 1.2 bar but in 4th and 5 th it goes to just over 1 bar and then settles on about 0.95 any ideas?

Keira

boost controller dicking about :? :?

is it an avcr :roll: :lol:

they seem to decide what boost your going to get depending on what the weathers like :roll: :lol:

J

jiw

mine doesnt as i keep it warm just above the exhaust manifold makes its boost on time every time, gonna change it for something less bling though :roll:

nismoboy

kieron said:
boost controller dicking about :? :?

is it an avcr :roll: :lol:

they seem to decide what boost your going to get depending on what the weathers like :roll: :lol:
Nope its a greddy profec b and its been fine. until now if that is the problem? the only other thing i can think of is i have removed the charcoal canister, and i took the small pipe of the inlet manifold which goes to the canister and replaced it with the boost controller vacum hose just to tidy up the hosing really and then blocked off all the other pipes from the canister. but i cant see how moving the vacum pipe could cause this as the vacum should be the same if not better as before the boost controller vacum was just tee`d into the dumpvalve vac but now its straight of the inlet manifold.